Frequently Asked Questions
What does the program include?
- 2 round trip airline tickets (SAS Preferred airline) Premium Economy
- 1 Hotel Night at the Clarion Hotel Post located in the Central Square of Gothenburg. Includes a full buffet breakfast
- Repeat OSD Clients receive 2 Nights at the Clarion Hotel Post
- 1 Dinner for two at the Michelin rated Norda Grille at the Hotel Post – owned by Chef Marcus Samuelsson
- Private Airport / Hotel / Factory Delivery Center transfers (while taking delivery in Gothenburg only)
- 15 days vehicle registration and insurance if you want to drive your new car.
- Additional insurance is available if you plan to stay longer. (Ask your travel advisor for details)
- Home Shipment back to your local Volvo Retailer – which includes all duty/taxes and import charges (if dropping off in Gothenburg)
- We’ll take care of all paperwork and import duties before we ship your new Volvo home (Vehicles dropped at locations other than Gothenburg will incur an additional fee). Home Shipment Brochure
What is the planning process?
It takes up to 14 business days for ADTRAV to receive your information once your paperwork is finalized. Once your information is received, ADTRAV will contact you to schedule a Consultation Appointment. During this appointment, they can go over flight options, travel options, offers, and more.
Can I upgrade my seats?
Yes. You will be responsible for any amount over the Volvo authorized amount.
What if I need more than 2 tickets?
- You are welcome to exchange your 2 Premium Economy tickets for Economy tickets to help lower the cost of each ticket
- If you would like to keep the same level of service ADTRAV can help you book additional tickets at the Volvo rate
Can I use points for air?
Points cannot be used to make air purchases through ADTRAV. You can use points to upgrade seats that ADTRAV purchases on your behalf. You will need to check with your air program to make sure your points would apply to this type of upgrade.